CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear friends,
This blog was created to study! The other night a dear friend proposed a study group to learn the scripture stories. I have been thinking on this idea for a few days and asked myself, "why not?" I will begin the first story open for discussion and then we will see where we go from there.
I envision this blog being a place for word definitions, background information, concept clarity, personal experiences and insights, and most importantly- a place for learning. If you want to know more about a certain place, person, or principle... just suggest it! We can spend a week or so on each discussion and move on to the next suggested or requested idea! Please feel motivated to research the scriptures, read other resources and pray about the ideas presented!
And may we gain what the blog address is: studuim aeternus, an eternal love of learning!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Sarah...I am so excited...thanks so much for doing this...I can't wait to be a part of it!

Annette Larsen said...

This is such a great idea, Sarah. I"m excited to see what will come of it.

Jenni said...

This really is a great idea. Now I can get some scripture studying in with all my time wasting I do on blogs.